PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Outstanding New Pilgangoora Drill Results, page-37

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    In another week I'll ask for another trading report spilt by broker and perhaps we'll see who the culprit is.

The thing going for us is that although they've been able to suppress SP appreciation there hasn't been much subsequent selling by other holders. This would suggest that should they have orders in the bids stack they wouldn't have increased their position much if at all.

The only concern I do have is if it is an entity suppressing SP for the purposes of takeover. Should that be the case however, a simple calculation of grade and tonnage will provide a rough estimate of value. If the offer is not in the ball park I'll be refusing. We have the funds to continue operating and with Tabba Tabba coming online we should be set. We also know that end users are scrambling for product. Suppress the SP as much as they like, we just continue to sell product to the end users until someone offers a decent amount.

The other point I wanted to make is that should an entity attempt to low ball us there will be other end users willing to offer a higher price. A nice little battle between say three entities will keep them all honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.