HMX 8.82% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Outstanding New Wide Copper and Rare Earth Hits at Hardway, page-38

1. 2,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Hi Geoffiji

Appreciate your insight so one hopes a greater source will be found maybe at strike or depth, and given we don’t have say the Cobaresque style of sub-vertical style mineralization, which can infer deep underground mining scenarios, which if not being so and is otherwise oxides, then the close to surface big pit model may in fact be the preferred cheaper mining method.
    Wouldn’t that be wonderful if we see repeats along the mooted 500m-2klms strike of Cu Ree Au Co in future…

As Dan says lots of news to flow from various sites and I tend to agree that something’s gotta give at Mt Hope as we surround and will ultimately have Carnaby at the table asking for “an arrangement” to effectively and efficiently mine their Cu breaching into our tenure… If we were playing poker I’d say without doubt we have the key trump cards.
    This news of today is undoubtedly a sample entree’ of greater things to come, and if not for generally crappy markets I think we’d have finished very easily plus 15c.
    Cu is yet to get its motor running but it’s just awaiting a major breakout!.
    Best to all whom haven’t traded but just accumulated as “investors” in this exciting “far bigger Tier act to come”.
    Not investment advice so as ever always DYOR.
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $25.19K 709.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58543 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 12161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.