ARL 1.14% 43.5¢ ardea resources limited

A range of deposits like this for anything under half a billion?...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    A range of deposits like this for anything under half a billion?

I think they’ll be ok- the ‘credit crunch’ wasn’t to do with mining etc at all & maybe check out what Japan is doing with their national debt- they’ve seen the trick to it all & are buying it back, putting them on track to wipe it over the next decade or so.

Why does that’s matter? Because over this period they can lend themselves more & more money through domestic reserves- they’re some of the biggest savers around. ( ride Victoria, oops I mean Japan rail in Victoria- you start to see the money they have behind them which isn’t openly bragged about ).

Is credit harder to get? For Joe Blow yeah- but that’s a good thing.
    Credit is cheap as all get out at the moment & I imagine will remain so for another 3-5 years- but it’s hard for us peasants to get.

Europe is floundering, the US is growing but at a slow pace & China’s growth has slowed a lot too- especially when we run the numbers to make sense of their fantastical claims.

There was a US mortgage boom leading up to ‘07, which we aren’t seeing at the moment, thankfully.

Will it happen again? Definitely- but it looks like we had such a savage correction back then which put the brakes on the world economy to such an extent that we will most likely miss a recession, tech, (internet ), companies will drag sentiment down but will that drive investment toward more tangible assets such as manufacturing?

I believe it will- don’t forget that over time as goggle, ( alphabet ), Facebook etc get broken up, taxed to the eyeballs with retrospective penalties etc that governments, especially the US will have a bit more cash on hand that real world projects will advance, putting money in worker’s pockets which they can then.....
    buy the EV they’ve been dreaming about since 2010 or so & maybe even throw some money at the companies related to those products.

Careful not to miss the next upswing on ARL*
    It will come. ( waking up one day to read that we’re being spoken to by battery etc people? It’ll rise savagely, as it always has ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $7.029K 15.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.