PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

In opinion: Shorters who dampen sediment in commodities or...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    In opinion:
    Shorters who dampen sediment in commodities or Aussie mining stocks in 2018-2020 could get a rude financial awakening going against the mining recovery trend. Those good old days of big mining shorts are long gone since 2015/2016 and insto/financial houses who discuss commodity downside can risk their own doomish commodity positions or wait on the sidelines watching on as the commodity market clearly recovers into a long strong bull market. Accumulative tree shakes will not work well either now when savvy resource investors have had ample time over 2 years to accumulate heavily to tighten registers. Even the media are looking more bullish on commodities with their tone in this space. Why? Because it's so obvious commodity upside far outways downside. Commodities Vs equities are at MULTIDECADE LOWS across the board. I for one when I see such reports of 'oversupply' just makes my eyes roll. Yesteryears doomish news. I expect money will steadily move into Aussie miners not away. GS it seems are running bullish on Commodities and leading the pack now after their commodity section changes. Good for them. The rest of Wall Street, I feel are slow off the blocks into Commodities while tech heavy equities peak in value and distractive risky coiny coin bubbles burst as more ETFs in Commodities are now popping up globally. A sign money is slowly shifting the way it's meant to shift. Let accumulators line up and pay up for quality, surviving, low cost, profitable aussie miners as the globe grows, infrastructure investment is the strongest ever, urbanisation continues as population grows and finite Commodities go UP in value with overdue rising inflation. It's not too late but tree shakes are becoming too predictable now. Just embrace the commodity LT recovery. Simple and less stressful ;-) Happy investing all and wishing you financial freedom and wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.