PLS 1.31% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Outstanding PFS Results 5Mtpa Expansion, page-63

1. 11,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2047
    I like your opinion, ASXDUDE. It would seem, commodities wise, that many have discounted the Malthusian Theory of exponential population growth since the GFC, and we are about to enter another expansion faze. It is serendipitous that this will align with the EV/battery boom, which will only serve to enhance the upswing of the general commodity sector. Add to that I am still of the opinion that demand for lithium will be far in excess of current expectations, the uses of which are yet to hit the agricultural sector and other sectors as yet unseen or imagined. The EV/battery boom will rival the advent of home computers and mobile phones, but it will happen so much faster, give its relatively low-tech by comparison. Like many here today I'm so excited with future prospects of our beloved PLS. You should feel my nipples! Nevertheless, I'm still experiencing some (none temperature related) minor shrinkage resulting from the US market volatility. Even so, this, I'm sure, will pass over the coming weeks leaving the shorters breathless and the ignorant down-rampers eating crow. I wonder what that tastes like?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
-0.040(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.02 $55.82M 18.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 424619 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 17344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.