LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: Outstanding RC Drill Results at Gidgee Flat and Contessa, page-71

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Impressive results indeed .
    Took the opportunity to look at Superior Gold ( TSX) recent announcements on Plutonic gold mine recent drilling .
    https://www.superior-gold.com/inves...d-inc-announces-positive-initial-resu-122527/
    This is edited therefrom, 10th May 2018  :
    HIGHLIGHTS
    • 37.7 g Au/t over 3.00 metres from 27.00 metres downhole in Hole BHSRC007, approximately 150 metres south of existing resource
    • 5.0 g Au/t over 2.00 metres from 35.00 metres downhole in Hole BHSRC007
    • 3.0 g Au/t over 6.00 metres from 166.00 metres downhole in Hole BHSRC009
    • All intersections are outside of the existing resource

Hermes South project, which is located approximately 20 kilometres south southwest of the Hermes open pit gold mine, which is in turn located 65 kilometres southwest of the Company's 100%-owned Plutonic underground gold mine in Western Australia Figure 1.

Mac Equities make frequent reference to the location of the Plutonic Mine in their Reports ie

Superior Gold Incs (TSX-V:SGI) Plutonic gold mine (5moz historical production) is located 35kms from Neds Creek western boundary.

So this recent Hermes South drilling and today's Lodestar's results will likely get Mac Equities and other analysts giving this some very good coverage as to the potential that could be unfolding.
    Suspect more upside tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.