LNR 12.5% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Outstanding REE Results from Roadside Drilling at Murraydium, page-155

1. UFX
    1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    That is a good pickup there,

I really hope it's a typo. The only other scenario I can see is that they drilled the extra holes as the drill collars suggest to make up 60% but they didn't look worthy of assaying. Dusters. If that is the case its a bit of a copout for management to leave it at that.

When I was much younger, I worked with RC drilling and we only assayed what was our target zone, the right rock type, either side of it and if something new came up. Its quite obvious most of the time even looking at rock chips to see these . Perhaps no ironstones where there on a large portion of the drilling. Could be explained by ironstones dipping the opposite direction but that could have been corrected on the go by changing plans. Anyway there is a huge area south of 12 and 13 which haven't been mentioned and we as shareholders need to know.

The diamond drills are definitely going to be a separate announcement. They made enough of a song and dance about these to be announced when they are ready. The same for Koolya.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $24.29K 5.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4942027 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16294575 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.