LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

That is exactly correct, Strike energy ended up buying one of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    That is exactly correct, Strike energy ended up buying one of the farms they are on for ease of putting in a gas well.

There are heaps of rare earth players in the WA wheatbelt drilling on farmland.

It is how the system works, or doesn't work!

I have had a quick look at LNR today - I don't hold, but investigating.

Can you please point me in the direction of where it states categorically that the REE that LNR has so far discovered are actually ionic, and what part of them is. I have investigated a bit of AR3, from what I can ascertain their resource is partly ionic, but a fair bit is non-ionic. AR3 I think is at best borderline economic but my gut feel is it won't get mined.

The biggest thing I found about rare earths, is that they are not that rare. They should be called rare economic earths.

If you are dead keen on the rare earths field, have a read of setfire2thehive posts on Hotcopper. He has worked a fair bit in the Rare earths industry and I believe provides objective feedback on company projects when he has been asked to by investors. Some of his comments on supposed ionic resources including AR3 all well worth the read and have the potential to save investors a lot of money IMHO.

Good luck with your investment and I well see what else I can find about LNR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.463K 444.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 16782025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 19878884 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.