HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

Ann: Outstanding Results Achieved in Second JHC Clinical Trial, page-21

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4319/4319175-5f04f5ceb74d6362f9762e900b8b06c8.jpg

so that’s one of the HeraBEATs in the flesh so to speak. Interestingly enough, JHC is well behind the signups/devices ratio… turns out that they are taking a non-selective approach to pregnancies and who can use a HeraBEAT. So…. ALL pregnant women are being put into the HeraCARE platform from week 10 and due to work done for Mednax, JHC are recommending that the mum stays on HeraCARE for the 4th trimester (postpartum 10weeks). That means that from 10-20 weeks it’s license and no device, weeks 20-36+ are on the device and platform then back to platform only for another 10 weeks. All while paying the license charges and saving HEAPS of time for patients and medical staff.

Having just sat through a lunch with DG and Sivan from HMD and listening to some stuff from old mate Santo (who doesn’t get why Aussies put O at the end of names..) I’m left even more confused about HMD and it’s pretty ordinary share price performance. Biggest issue for JHC is availability of licenses, they are pretty keen to say the least. Some of the comments from them seem to be highly positive. Santo made some big calls too…

watching the platform in action is very cool. Listening to what the hospitals are saying is very encouraging. Understanding that the tech is being adapted and moulded by the hospitals across continents is amazing.
    either it’s all very early days or something is SERIOUSLY missing in the whole scheme of things??? I guess REVENUE is missing and that’s what is sinking the share price. How much time till revenue kicks in?? Dunno… guess that’s why it’s SP is so low..

no idea… dunno…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $3.581K 238.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114124 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 225403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.