HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Ann: Outstanding Results Achieved in Second JHC Clinical Trial, page-25

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    mate.. it was just me and a couple of Israelis with a laptop sitting next to a river somewhere having a chicken salad, I was mindful of TCG's desire to limit spending on unnecessary functions etc so we passed on desert... I'm either completely FITH (F'd in the head) or this is a tech answer to an actual problem, not an answer searching desperately for a problem to fix.

The conversations involving old mate Santo and a couple of Dr's from Perth were too good to be true and that is the hard fact at hand... nothing firm signed.
    Can't be true because...... it isn't. Not yet. Maybe never... Dunno? They can promise the world but if finance is a no... well then off you go..

It's not a disclosure issue, it's not a needs issue, it's not a desire issue.... it is simply a reality of B I G company not needing to sign and little, tiny speck waiting just ever so patiently for the scraps from the table so to speak... anyone know the CFO for RHC and KKR??? I'm pretty well connected but drawing a blank... hahahahaha
    Just about to open a 2012 Plantagenet Cabernet to drown my confusion and frustration.....

Directors can't buy shares as they are aware that an announcement is pending.. they just don't know which way it will fall. They can't announce the timelines as they are a tiny speck waiting for scraps so have no way of pushing or pulling any dates closer or to the surface for visibility... however they are aware that at any time things will become known... what a total head f@#$... Charlie Delta Foxtrot... not quite but goodness gracious me... can someone find that bit in Face Off when John Travolta says "what a predicament"?? surely that's made it to a gif or a meme by now??

DG would order the Vegan Tacos just out of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.