LEX 8.45% 7.7¢ lefroy exploration limited

Ann: Outstanding Results Reinforce Lucky Strike Potential, page-7

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hey Pureau. I don't look at LEX much, as it is a long term investment for me. I have a trigger, which tells me when the shares drop below 17c, then I buy a few. With hardly any liquidity, it's a hard share to sell if you need to get out, that's why there's hardly any chatter on this forum. That and the fact most shares are held by mining companies, that surround it. LEX is putting out their Jorge report (spelling might be wrong)
    at the end of the this quarter, around June I think. If it's above a 200,000 ounces, I think it will be gobbled up by one of it's neighbors, probably the one who is digging up the lake next door, on LEX's land. I don't spend a great deal on these small mining outfits, usually splitting my money between four companies like LEX. That way, when you have one takes off, it makes up for the other duds, and in Western Australia, by duds, I mean management. Just do your research, and beware of reports that are to good to be true. In Western Australia, they usually are!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.006(8.45%)
Mkt cap ! $15.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $2.198K 29.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98859 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 94000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.