BUX 11.5% 11.5¢ buxton resources limited

worth being mindful that until 3 days ago graphite had been...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    worth being mindful that until 3 days ago graphite had been spiralling into a hole. Companys like RNU with massive proven resources plummeting.

They could have pin cushioned the graphite project and burnt the cash into a bear market and got no S/P appreciation. BUX has always prioritised capital preservation and is one of the reasons why for a junior they've issued so little shares across a long period of time. It's interesting that some people that pretend to hold (not you) seem to be annoyed in the companies philosophy when that's always been the steadfast philosophy. if one's investment style isn't suited to that then they made terrible due diligence.

BUX's preference for not needlessly raising attempting to drill whatever was hot at the time resonated with me who was looking for something a little more stable and less likely to detonate in dilution.

Maybe after very recent announcements in the graphite world, we will now see a chance in the price of graphite ex China along with the s/p appreciate for advanced graphite assets with battery amenable material outside China. If this continues then drilling when the bull market starts is exactly the right strategy.

we still have dogleg which is one of IGO's best plays/areas for further Ni exploration and the tier 1 deposit of copper wolf. I'm hopeful that we can generate interest in the graphite project. would be great for a player to take an interest there and in turn might expedite IGO's plans for bux.

Company is in a fantastic state.
    SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $22.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $17.92K 154.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162375 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 105677 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ 28036
Last updated 13.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.