SVY 3.45% 2.8¢ stavely minerals limited

aron,""But if you see things differently and would care to...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    aron,

""But if you see things differently and would care to explain to me how placing and pulling large buy orders is helping some insto to accumulate at lowest possible prices then I would love to hear the explanation because I always like to learn about new techniques!""

The reason they do it is simply to scare people because suddenly the market sees buyers disappearing from the screen and they then sell because of it.
    You would be amazed at how many traders have their finger on the button ready to sell as soon as they see a large buyer pull off.
    I bought in this morning simply because the results were just too good to ignore. It's early days yet but if the next batch of results are only slightly similar this stock will open from it's next trading halt substantially stronger . 25 million shares have traded and it's currently 240% higher for the day. Thats impressive, and one could suggest some serious players have been buying in today believing this is the real deal.
    Time will tell if it's the next SFR.
    For those that remember that went from 15c on the 30th of April 2009 to $ 7.90 on the 31 Oct 2010. A mere 18 months of patience was required on that occasion. I know too well because I made the mistake by selling way to early. It cost me dearly.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $13.90K 496.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35066 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 115328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.