SVY 3.45% 2.8¢ stavely minerals limited

So an insto who wants to accumulate will place a large buy order...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    So an insto who wants to accumulate will place a large buy order and then pull it when the price gets close??? What on earth for???

Sorry that makes NO sense at all and he has no hopes of achieving accumulation at the lowest possible price if he keeps putting in large fake Buy orders.

Putting in fake Sell orders would make a whole lot more sense if his objective is to accumulate at the cheapest possible price! So far I didn't see that happening today.

You would ONLY put in fake Buy orders if you are wanting to offload

At the time I saw the large buy orders being placed and then pulled the stock was in the mid 80's and those hijinks made it appear the stock was being propped for distribution.

It then drifted languidly to the 90's as people waited in vain for it to pull back and so they had to buy at those prices if they wanted in.

And has since been smashed back down to the 70's.

Got all the signs of being a heavily manipulated stock.

Having said all that, I'm not saying it wasn't a good announcement.

It's merely a comment on the price action I've been observing today

For that matter it pretty much goes without saying that whenever you have a stock that moves like this one has today there will ALWAYS be some manipulation going on.

But if you see things differently and would care to explain to me how placing and pulling large buy orders is helping some insto to accumulate at lowest possible prices then I would love to hear the explanation because I always like to learn about new techniques!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $5.222K 187.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69640 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 617322 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.