DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

Ann: Outstanding Shareholder Support for Share Purchase Plan, page-40

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I very rarely post, however my thesis remains the same they raised the capital from institutional investors first to secure funding. If you were in management shoes would you accept free capital which was raised from a market that may not have spare cash in an expensive credit raising environment compared to 18 months ago.

Retail investors have been smashed in the small cap market over the last 12 months.

This newly raised capital gives the company time to work on developing projects across the dro pipeline. Everyone who actually invested for long term being 3/5 years allows dro to become a large company with cash flow.

if you believe in the long term value of the tech and macro environment you won't care if we retrace back behind th 30 cent mark. My average is 24 cent and have brought in and twice ince June 2020.

After receiving the two 11 million orders coming through I am now a buy and holder. If we fail as company from here tnen anti drone technology will never take off.

How many civil and military applications could dro install in the next 5 years. You also must remember when the share p inrice was at 15c, every downramper or disgruntled shareholder was calling for oleg head. Management and staff bonus structures are tied to revenue milestones.

oleg or his secretary personal responded to a question regarding the capital raise back in 2020. So I am willing to lose my capital if they stuff it up, however macro conditions say jump on board dro for life changing times.

I missed the chance with cba in the early 2000s, missed the boat of qe in 2010s I won't miss the drone train of the 2020s.

dyor and this is my personal opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.