DRO 2.84% $1.45 droneshield limited

Not much of an ethical question really. It's explicit and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Not much of an ethical question really. It's explicit and clearly explained that such a thing can occur. All holder are impacted, none as much as Oleg, though those who partook at 30c using calculations based on a raise of $11m vs. $41m and would otherwise not have could perhaps feel hard done by.

The price action today was entirely predictable - what wasn't was the lack of scale back. After digesting this today i'm taking it as a positive long term, though I expect it'll be a negative short-term for the shareprice. It's positive because Oleg and the board believe that having that much cash on hand is better for the business to utilize. Remember they are impacted by the dilutive effect in 2 ways. 1. Impacts their holdings directly 2. It lifts the watermark for their options.

Ultimately you need to consider if taking the full amount was in the best interests of the company. I'm of the view that it is and I expect to see our inventory levels increase significantly which should add to our sales pitch with customers.

As for the share price and what to expect moving forward? I won't be surprised if we continue to see selling pressure from a 30.5c base as those who bought a larger allotment with the intention to sell (based on us being 10-20% above SPP towards the final days of the raise). I think those looking to buy more will be well aware of this and hence we won't have significant buying pressure or FOMO.

I'm surprised we didn't see a scale back at all (last time we raised 10x requested and scaled back to 60%) but happy in the confidence it show by the executive team that we are going to get better return.

Seems to be a lot of comments in here from new faces that are downright foolish. Im not going to @ anyone but too much focus on the short term. @Andrew1234 good post mate @Biggy1 you too mate, don't be so shy to post in future!
    Last edited by specvestor: 07/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.