IPT 0.00% 1.6¢ impact minerals limited

Ann: Outstanding Soil Geochemistry Results for Jumbo Project, page-12

1. 11,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4685
    If everyone is feeling this way about management then make your votes count at the agm. Put pressure on them to perform! The past couple of years have had a lifestyle feel about their performance, however recent weeks it looks like they have awoken and want to start giving us some good information. Lifting their game of sorts. Sure a capital raise has to come in the next few months so we can really advance our projects, but the way I am seeing recent news, our projects are actually starting to look pretty decent and de risked with these latest assays and also the broken hill targets. In this kind of bull market, we have some good times ahead IMO.

So for many posters in here - as horrible as management have been the past couple of years, either sell and move on and take your negativity elsewhere or make a call and stick around and get positive about our future.

As a geo myself, these recent ppm results from surface samples are indicating there’s some very good mineralisation under there somewhere at Jumbo and Arkun for potential lithium and pge’s. Drilling in the next few months will paint the picture! Plus broken hill looks prime for a big nickel/copper hit with these juicy targets.

These are pretty solid and cheap entry prices right now for the potential we have, regardless of a cap raise or not. There may be bonus options/2 for 1 deals/all sorts of things on offer within the cap raise. Plus once we have the cash to advance drilling, this share price should be let off the leash. So imo it’s better to be in than out at this stage, because in this type of market with record commodity prices, we should get some momentum north due to exterior market conditions alone.
    Last edited by coto: 09/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $4.182K 261.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3271896 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2992126 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.