IIQ 2.65% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

I just posted this on another BD1 thread, so please ignore if...

1. 2,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    I just posted this on another BD1 thread, so please ignore if you've seen it. Just wanted holders to see it.

FWIW, I just wanted to share my thoughts for today with apologies to those that use charts or have a some years trading / investing experience under there belt (hope it's helpful). Please add to this if you think it's incorrect or have other insights:

• The bots are really going to try and shake out any remaining week hands – don't let them so don't sell below the exit price you have in your head. Or just keep holding. Many big announcements to come which will have a positive impact.

Expect wild swings due to the gaps on the buy side and sell side – don't be alarmed. Again, there's not much stock available so it's in demand and the price will rise both on fundamentals, lack of supply and volume.

If you exit prematurely it's going to be hard to get back in. You're going to be competing with the bots that can move much faster than you.

This stock can easily double again, and again, just based upon the existing market cap and total addressable market for these early detection cancer tests which are revolutionary. Hold your stock if you want to see just how high it will go. Some say $10 per share. Some say more.

• Yes it's early days for this company but you are buying potential. Big institutions around the world are just waking up to Bard1 and doing their homework on this stock. They'll be buying in for sure.

Just my opinion. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.015(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $63.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.0¢ $38.51K 68.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2293 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 13111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.