IIQ 8.20% 66.0¢ inoviq ltd

Hi Guys, I spent around 15 years in medical research and spent...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Guys, I spent around 15 years in medical research and spent time in biomarker development. The reported results are EXCELLENT. EARLY DETECTION is an important part for early treatment. The number of Subjects used also acceptable in both studies. DO NOT underestimate these results.

... following is the Ovarian cancer results (47 Ovarian Cancer Patients & 22 Cancer-Free Control subjects)

Dr Shewell
    reported that serum from 47 patients with all stages of ovarian cancer had significantly elevated mean
    levels of Neu5Gc glycans compared to 22 cancer-free control individuals. She concluded that detection of
    Neu5Gc-glycans using SubB2M has the potential to be used as a diagnostic marker for the detection of
    early-stage ovarian cancer, as well as a tool for monitoring disease progression in late-stage cancer.

Breast Cancer Results(96 Breast Cancer Patients & 22 Cancer-Free Control subjects):

Dr Shewell reported that serum from 96 patients with all stages of breast cancer had significantly elevated
    mean levels of Neu5Gc glycans compared to 22 cancer-free control individuals when assayed by surface
    plasmon resonance. The research also demonstrated the potential of SubB2M for the monitoring of
    patients for disease recurrence. Dr Shewell concluded that detection of Neu5Gc-glycans using SubB2M
    has the potential to be useful as a diagnostic marker for the detection of early-stage breast cancer, as well
    as a tool for monitoring disease progression in late-stage cancer.

BOTH results will bring huge business opportunities.

Not only early diagnosis and during the treatment the assay can use to monitor the progress of the patients.
    "We will continue to collaborate with Griffith University to develop and validate commercial assays
    for monitoring treatment response"

Based on my experience and knowledge I evaluated the work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.050(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $60.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 66.0¢ 61.0¢ $296.4K 471.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11184 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 23617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
64.5¢
  Change
0.050 ( 7.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.5¢ 64.5¢ 62.0¢ 31571
Last updated 15.19pm 14/06/2024 ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.