HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

The sad thing is there is nothing to do about it. UK is being...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The sad thing is there is nothing to do about it. UK is being eaten up by agenda's that has been subconsciously influencing large parts of the population. Most are not evil people. They think they really are doing the right thing to protest undemocratically against the flavour of the day. That battle is lost in my opinion. When my generation withers away UK is a broken society waiting to loose the remains of what used to be a reasonable, tolerant and accommodating society treating everybody equal, irrespective of demographic, race and culture.

One realistic scenario would be Starmer nationalising oil & gas in the UK. Take little to do so. He would then be able to fill the union coffers as well as the local and national bureaucrat coffers, and at the same time secure no losses in the O&G work force. He just needs to present this as a clone of national security issues and as a baseline required to speed up green energy transition. Obviously the O&G workers should be initiating re-education to get (lucrative) jobs in the green energy industry. I wouldn't bet against it, and he would not have evil intents necessarily because he really believes this. All it takes is a bit of money printing and that is no issue as he garners more support anyway.

As strange as it sounds I fully believe Aviro and others should go full steam ahead and at least secure a higher payday, ongoing and final. Waiting for the above scenario would cost Starmer less to take over.

And perhaps I am just an old fart being sceptic on genuine intention of the lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $8.778K 1.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10410172 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7504209 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.