HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

I'm currently at the end of a 2 month once in a lifetime...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I'm currently at the end of a 2 month once in a lifetime road trip trough Ireland, Wales and Scotland. It's cold and literally every B&B has a gas boiler pumping wam water through radiators for heating. The sun rarely shines even in spring and although there are many impressively large wind mills spread across the countryside, more often than not they are not moving due to still conditions. Labours policy is folly for all the reasons outlined in posts today and previously. No doubt in my opinion Labours policy get adjusted once in power. Even the Tories windfall tax and reinvestment allowance distorts the market by encouraging more investment and production than necessary. Show me a windfall tax on a cyclical commodity industry or any industry for that matter that's worked as intended. Greed finds a way to balance supply and demand very quickly not regulation. I say let the fee market sort it out with some sensible regulation working in the background, such as in the UK's case by prioritising domestic gas development over oil as part of a practical transition plan.

Media will be little help in wining this battle as they are mostly so far left they think an EV in the garage and a couple of baby spinach pot plants in their London flats are the solution to global warming. Watching the BBC is just like the ABC back home. (scientifically illiterate and politically biased !).

Seeing the likes of Chevron and others walk away from production and investment will mobilise an army of descent way more powerful than the rent a crowd mob. Mass layoffs will lead to workers and their families from the oil and gas industry and those working in the myriad of supporting service industries marching in the streets. Never thought I'd say this, but Unions are needed today more than ever to provide a balance to woke inner city elites.

HHR are captive to the UK as it works out a practical transition strategy. Yes as things stand today it's doom and gloom for HHR, however in a year or two they could well be in the box seat to benefit handsomely for the next 25 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $23.49K 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15431158 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4300000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.