HHR 7.69% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

My thoughts on this at the moment are based on the fact that...

1. 6,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    My thoughts on this at the moment are based on the fact that Labour KNOW their policies on EPL and in particular, the removal of investment allowances, have huge flaws in them.

One the one hand, they need to pander to the green vote, to minimise defection to the greens, but on the other hand, there are plenty of "red wall" voters who voted Tory last time, but may jump to Labour, except for the Nut Zero stuff, and will vote Reform instead.

AND, on another hand, somehow they have to settle down the Scots by promising to back oil and gas.

To me, at least, this tightrope looks extremely wobbly, and ANYONE who wants to pick holes in the labour's funding of Great British Energy, will find rich pickings!

I also think that the Tories have an issue . On the one hand they want to appeal to the middle class "eco aware" vote (AKA the only people that can afford to by an EV...Puke!), but they run the risk of losing votes from right of centre Conservatives, to Reform, if they don't act hard enough on winding back Nut Zero.

Bottom line, Nut Zero will be a major battleground, IMO, and the more the other parties push, the more undone Labour's position will become.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.44K 1.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 19222670 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3488425 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.