HHR 7.69% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Ann: Outstanding Success in 33rd Licensing Round - Ten Blocks Won, page-83

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Unfortunately oil and gas is not a single voter issue as I see it. We will get sold off for other more pressing issues: immigration, Ukraine, economy etc. If labour see voter impact then yes, but the trend in the population is support for this unbalanced transition away from dinosaur juice.

Srinak has been a damp rag academic without much strategy of where the country should go.

Our best chance on this dog of a stock is the initiatives to cut of Russian LNG and feel the impact on heating costs, labour lay-off's ect. But nothing will change before the election. Then if just a bit of common sense is left in them we will see support of self sufficiency. That's still to bee seem though.

I had thought many issues would turn the tides toward a more equal election, but the tories has done absolutely splendid in killing their chances. My generation probably dies with what's remaining of scientific backed common sense. Then it down to the new generations to to agree on number of genders and banning of gas stoves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $9.812K 1.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13072176 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5073083 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.