TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

slapped my face? hardly my friend. I know what I know. Prof at...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    slapped my face? hardly my friend. I know what I know. Prof at NUS is merely an example, certainly not the only one. If NUS wants to put a piece out for public consumption that isn't entirely scientifically accurate but will appeal to the masses, and more importantly the commerce world, they are free to do so, it is after all a portal for the general public.

There is no clear definition for micrographite, nor 2-10 layers of graphene. Perhaps as this field evolves there will be.

An Emeritus Professor that I was helping to generate some graphene for, from some novel sources, urea being one, agrees entirely with me on this, moreover so too has every scientist I've ever spoken with. As is often the case, the public perception and digestion of science invariably ends with the public being essentially misinformed. Much like how everybody states that their weight is X kg. No, your mass is X kg, your weight would be given in Newtons and it depends on where your standing - i.e if your mass is say 100kg on earth you would weigh ~980 Newtons, on the moon you would have the same mass, but your weight would be ~161.7 Newtons. So whilst some may consider it semantics or pedantry there are good reasons for why scientists are more precise with their language.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.