ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Jr mentions the resource growing to potentially ~100mt as they expand outwards but he also finally admitted that the grades are poorer than what he was hoping for. So, a large resource but with poorer grade, I guess. This is likely where the phosphate comes to the rescue as it’s easily processed and far less complicated than RE. The P2O5 grades aren’t amazing but they’re probably good enough especially if he’s offloading into the local communities and doesn’t need to be shipped out.

R/R is decent down here imo, especially if they can get the govt support and metallurgy comes back positive. I like the green aspect which has been mentioned, I think that’s very important as would many end users, whether they get it done or it’s just a sales pitch we don’t know until boxes get ticked.

As KIT mentioned above there’s also a couple things churning in the background non related to Cummins, whether they become anything or just weld norths is anyones guess, but I’m surprised RareX hasn’t been more aggressive in their search for more RE projects, oh hang on - Byro Eas…. Never mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.