REE 7.69% 1.4¢ rarex limited

Ann: Outstanding Wide Rare Earths-Phosphate Intercepts, page-7

1. 2,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    To my understanding, there has been (and continues to be?) some sort of long term view of the company eventually having more than one project. I think a criteria is preferably hard rock Carb type projects.

The most blindling obvious "easy win" here is to take back the hard rock / carbonatite RE rights from Cosmos for Byro East - "RareX initially applied on the basis of the tenure containing some of the highest and most consistent Rare Earth Element (REE) geochemical anomalies in the state as part of the GSWA dataset.The REE anomalies are proximal to a circular feature in the state-wide magnetics interpreted to be an intrusion, possibly a carbonatite." - https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/REE/02282927.pdf . Or JV it or however it works. JR's been in the middle of a LOT of changed arrangements, there's no reason why this can't be one of them.

The other equally easy win is for REE to take any hard rock RE rights for a package of 4 tenements in the Tanami that Cosmos has coming up.

The Company continues to hold and maintain annual expenditure on "Weld North" (3 tenements), "Hong Kong" and "Mt Mansbridge" for reasons that I don't know and continue to make no sense.

Stepping back out a little, I am of the understanding that that Company has in the past and to date continues to explore possible new projects. Some of these have not come to fruition and some are still percolating but it's hard to get a lot of information. To my basic understanding there may be at least one project still hovering about that I would suggest to be potentially very significant. Might or might not share more on this in the future.

Changing subjects.

https://www.resourcesrisingstars.com.au/events/rrs-summer-series-webinar

Presentation tomorrow, 4:30pm Melbourne.
    Last edited by keepingitril: 30/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.953K 746.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3517172 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 443903 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.