ANO 0.00% 72.5¢ advance zinctek limited

To me the announcement suggests that they will run full capacity...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    To me the announcement suggests that they will run full capacity from now until end of FY. 30T per week until 30 June, which is approx 10 weeks or so.

This yields approx sales revenue output of around $12 million AUD. In 2 months. Possibly they might only do $10mil or something, but that is impressive. They could easily pocket $5m in profit during that time if so. This would place full year profit after tax well over $10 million, with forward run rate staring down the barrel of many multiples of that.

Further to this, the 120,000 ZinXation sale is quite exciting. This part of the business provides further revenue growth and margins on more pieces of the puzzle (as it is every ingredient in the tube - not just the active/zinc). If you factor a couple of bucks per tube in margin, that sole brand owner is giving us a nice kick along ($250k profit?). They can rapidly grow this. Many brands are keen on a white label solution in this environment to get product on shelves ASAP with looming regulatory changes in USA looking like everyone needs a zinc line in their range.

All in all, I believe the market is significantly undervaluing the opportunity that is being executed on here so impressively.

Has everyone also forgot about Alusion? I am starting to think that the full year financials will sweep a lot of people off their feet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.5¢ $996 1.374K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14660 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.