OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

Ann: Oventus AGM dial in details, page-10

1. 33,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1787
    Quarterly update stated:
    " 25 clinical delivery sites have signed Oventus as the EXCLUSIVE supplier of dental sleep services with minimum quantities of 20 devices per site per month"

Seems strange a sleep service provider would make Oventus the exclusive provider if they did not have confidence in the product

There is a lag of up to 90 days to get up to the minimum quota .

My calculations show over the last 5 months they are averaging at least 1 new site per week.
    My guess is they could be cashflow positive after 90 sites are signed up assuming average 30 sales per month , at $A300 gross profit per unit.
    They do seem to have bloated admin and staff costs for such a small company at $2M a quarter hopefully the deal with Lyon dental as a provider of reimbursement services will reduce admin costs per unit sold .
    Hopefully Oventus will also learn from Lyon how to stream line their own in house admin and staff costs

Their spend on advertising and sales seems about right at 527K a quarter given they are having to install scanning equipment in labs and this is not shown to be amortised so guessing costed into the quarterlies which is a really a once off cost, would have been good if Oventus could have qualified how this is costed out ?

The R&D costs have always been low for the company and is especially apparent for the level of inventiveness the company has crystallised into product since inception , which is a dichotomy to the admin and staff costs.

My guess we will have receipts at around $120K for the Dec quarter so around a 25% gain on the Sept quarter, there should be exponential sales growth going forward given the product's efficacy compared to substitutes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.