OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

I've been watching this company for a while as I think it has a...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've been watching this company for a while as I think it has a great story. Unfortunately Covid derailed its time line. While the management of many other companies have managed to adapt to a changed world, this one's hasn't which is a crying shame. Despite management paying themselves over the top salaries for both the size of the company and prevailing conditions , what has really annoyed me, and stopped me from buying (so far) is that the strike price of recent options issued to the board and management have followed the share price, that's fallen off a cliff, down just as fast. While these options are still out of the money at time of issue, they are no where near as out of the money as the majority of loyal investors that have stuck with this company over the medium to long term.

Thorney appears to have fallen asleep at the wheel ensuring there is proper corporate governance and now the damage has been done. This stock needs radical change at the helm, if it is to have a future as a listed company in its current form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.