OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

Ann: Oventus Investor Presentation, page-29

1. 33,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    yes I keep watching it closely to , because the tech has so much potential IMHO .
    Wife and I were just talking about OVN and as she stated their outgoings are too high for their sales.
    The big salaries you mention are only part of the outgoings , it seems there are so many other high outgoing costs also that seem structured into the company .
    I have a small innovation bolt on to my business, but my outgoings on the bolt on have been structured as minor , no rent , no wages , just lawyer fees for agreements and just a few hours a month by me as input , to me this is what Oventus should have been doing with any available cash used for marketing and inhouse design , and negligible amount spent of wages and director fees .
    Comparatively OVN has high input costs , resulting in high cashburn and as the share price decreases the market cap also declines in sinc with the share price , so that when it needs to do a cap raise the cap raise becomes even more dilutive.
    Really need to see some action by Directors in buying the stock and directors to go pro bono , to show confidence that they can get this to break even IMHO .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.