VR8 3.03% 6.4¢ vanadium resources limited

I think the signs are there for a turn around in Vanadium...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    I think the signs are there for a turn around in Vanadium prices. We are seeing a small uptick across the board.

Its also clear many current producers are really struggling at current prices. Have a look at Bushveld minerals who are consistently turning a loss on their Vanadium production and are rapidly running out of cash and now at real risk of having to suspend operations (and maybe even go bankrupt?) which would take a chunk of Vanadium production offline.

It has been a frustrating ride for the last couple of years but I have mentioned a few times this was almost exclusively due to low Vanadium prices and VR8 has been holding up well...Both compared to pre development pears (Like AVL which is down way more from 2022 highs) or producers like Bushveld (down 98% from highs and now having a lower market cap then VR*) or Largo which is down 65%+ from March 2020 Covid lows and nearly 90% from 2022 highs.

Its pretty clear most VR8 holders (and there really aren't that many, this is a micro cap after all) know what they hold. And that is a potentially very low cost mine with a near endless resource that can be mined for at least decades and probably centuries.

Everything is lined up. Now all we need is the Vanadium price to go back to the mean (and hopefully past it!) and all the puzzle pieces should come together and make nice picture.

A little more patience needed, but maybe not that much more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $36.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $500 7.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86984 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 107258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.3¢ 9070
Last updated 10.52am 04/06/2024 ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.