WKT 1.01% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

hey buddy, you will receive the offer in the mail over soon...

1. 2,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    hey buddy, you will receive the offer in the mail over soon after the 20th one the docs are dispatched - however many shares you are holding at that record date (purchase must have settled) will be the basis for your offer.

We don't get a gig in the Patersons placement as we are not 708 clients (250k income per year last couple running, 2.5m in assets etc) well, some might be, I'm certainly not

The offer docs you receive will have some bpay details on it so you can pay to that - they will work out how many you are taking up based on how much you pay and they will automatically allocate to your holding when they are issued - there are other payment options but Bpay is the easiest and safest...

Offer will be open for a little while so a good chance to mull over it, if unsure about your position. I for one will be taking up full rights, and I am considering an interim top up on market before the 20th to get a few more in the offer.

Kinda hoped we would close that 11c gap today didn't happen - now I dont want it to, but I kinda still do at the same time... I dont know what I want evidently - A shit load of WKT shares I guess..... haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $33.71K 342.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72606 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 271117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.