WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Oversubscribed Capital Raising, page-85

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    Wolfee, I would say the ground work for the CR was laid a week or so ago when pricing was only just starting to move. The WKT boys need cash to move these projects along so perhaps the decision was made to strike while the iron was hot.

Little did they know the SP would rise so spectacularly in the following days.

Yes it took the wind out of our sails, however there would have been a retesting of support anyway at some stage in the following days/week. So who knows, we could have retreated back to low teens anyway.

There were some big volume days recently, therefore there would have been quite a few DTs in the mix looking to exit on a quick gain anyway.

Deal is done and a line has been drawn in the sand at circa 10c plus the value of the attaching option. I'm just glad we are invited to participate.

We only need the ML to put 15c option in the money so IMO this is a fantastic opportunity for loyal holders to get a stronger foothold on what is shaping up to be a stellar company.
    Last edited by Roostar: 07/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.