88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Oversubscribed Placement to raise A$17m, page-66

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    all fair questions...
    i just hope that you ask them in a sensible manner, cos if you come across as being quite emotional or let's say angry cos things are happening which you (as an investor) didnt want to happen, then one is unlikely to get forthright responses...

the last thing the MD needs is his investors grilling him non-stop for something he sees that he has openly stated in public... (ie; that there would only be some 4 or so mill in the bank post-ICE2, which only has a 15% contingency built in it)... meaning... cash call coming soon... re; the cap raise that just happened.

the more successful this project becomes, the more the company or JV as a whole will be at risk of external derived innuendo and shenanigans in order to not give it a chance to cream the curve...

we somewhat only need about 3 to 7 drills to make the value stupendously higher than it is now...
    and they are almost all closer to being 'appraisal' or 'production' wells rather than wildcat exploration...

they have shown that they will change things around, on an as required basis...
    they are sticking to the D&M numbers of bout 1bill for HRZ (old acreage),
    they are sticking to 50/50 for ICE2,

but what i cannot stop thinking about is PBs rather brief almost under-breath comment, in the Sep16 presentation, about them not talking about the drill they dont want to think about; or something really wierd like that, and just sticking to P50 guidance...
    and then those snippets during the past year about the superhighways that could produce exceptional flowrates...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $103.8K 51.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
257 302118436 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 572879131 205
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.