CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    The options are a bargain.

As for hartleys this cap raising has been setup for many months. Everyone knew they would need to raise cash down the road. Hence Jays appointment few weeks ago.

Its the capping by HArtleys a few months back when the stock went to 12 cents. They knew at that point we can knock this back and cap it off below 10 if we keep selling and get all our shares back in the placement at sub 10. They got lucky that they had time to manipulate down. Just too hard to prove it.

As for matt he is playing the game. Thats a reason why u dont let a broker control your stock.

As for patterson they will be selling their placement stock at 10 cents to the clients and pumping it out.

Oh drill assays laughable. They would of known prior to wednesday last week what they will be like. Portable XRF will give an indicaton. Y oiu telling me the drill operator wouldnt be watching the core samples coming out and relaying back.

You tell me management have been out to the drill sites or some of them.

Get on board and milk it because the brokers will support this.

As for capped at 12cents. If the drill assays are any good run it to 20cents amd the oppies are worth 10cents.

Everyth inng for free then plus some.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.