WMI 1.08% $1.41 wam microcap limited

Ann: Oversubscribed Share Purchase Plan and Placement, page-52

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I ended up selling 2000 shares as I said on Friday - at $1.67 so nearly highest price of the day so that kinda worked well, and better than the closing price.

There was a small arbitrage opportunity on Monday morning - could have sold shares are only 3c lower than Friday's close rather than the expected 6c divvy drop due to going ex-div.

As expected in yesterday's investment update we are now trading at a premium, as of Sept 30 looked like about 8-9% premium to me, perhaps even more now given the increased share price run.

Not regretting selling those shares despite looking like I've come out ahead from doing so - that's the point in asset allocations right - to help you trim the overperforming holdings and buy the underperforming ones, and to help you stick to your risk tolerances.

Next to get trimmed is BAF which I'm hoping gets another bump in the next couple of weekswhen it officially joins the WAM stable and renames itself any day now. This is now my biggest holding since I sold the 2000 WMI on Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.015(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $388.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.42 $1.40 $497.8K 354.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 21647 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.