ADN 12.5% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I respect and always appreciate your opinions but I would say...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    I respect and always appreciate your opinions but I would say this CR was more like your car is worth $30,000 and you sell it to a second hand car salesman for $20,000 because you've been lulled and swindled.

The fact that so many shorts were covered in the raise is simply a red flag and proves that the placement could certainly have been higher - there was leverage in ADN's favor there. It would have cost the shorters far more to cover on market. Whether they had that information or not it is their job to make sure they know everything and act accordingly - remember there is a history with TC there.

It was at 16.8% discount to the closing price and no shares were escrowed - absolute madness! They should have checked out RAC to learn how a real raise is completed.

Whoever was in control of the raise was simply out negotiated and out of their depth (at best) imo imo and have a bit to answer for at the AGM.

Anyway I hate to be negative on the company and you won't hear anymore from me on this now that it is done and dusted - just needed a vent as I've wanted to stay quiet until all was said and done. Just gonna have to cop the dilution and look to the future which is brighter than ever!

Good luck to all and I hope the new shares are all in sticky hands!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.