CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. NSD
    34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

HUB is an exciting story and it's reflected in the share price. they are concentrated around retail platform and the share price requires strong growth rates to maintain it. 

PPS, i'm not a fan of the software. it was designed for a purpose 10 years ago and has patch on patch to deliver current service. It will be too costly to rebuild so is at rick of better technology coming along. 

OVH is going for a more diversified financial services business. they are growing through winning business and acquisition. Selling the RSE is a good thing. In the post Royal Commission  and Productivity Commissions reviews into Super the "RSE for Hire" service will struggle. Unless you have amazing technology to see what the super funds are doing to monitor risk I can't see how they are meeting their obligations. I haven't done any financial analysis on the Diversa acquisition but if they bought for 48m sold just the RSE for 45m and kept all the admin service and experience personnel then looks like it paid off. I like OVH more as a result of the sale.

Looking forward to hearing what their Dec quarter update holds. Hopefully some good FUM flow onto the platform.

Just my opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.