AKM 3.85% 25.0¢ aspire mining limited

Thanks @goldbear77 always appreciate your insights. You’re...

1. 4,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Thanks @goldbear77 always appreciate your insights.

You’re probably right in respect to time of implementing the project once all t’s are cross and I’s dotted. My comment about crawl speed was more in relation to being in a foreign country where as you mentioned you have locals on the ground level who would want their country to stay somewhat intact and seem have the perception of Aspire being some foreigners coming in and pillaging their country.  Not so straight forward and possibly quick as it may be in a more western country.

This is just a feeling that I’ve got through research I’ve done. Partly but not wholly the reason Nuurstei got put out on hold and also one of the driving factors behind getting the likes of Mr. T on side.   Having someone that they can relate to and possibly share similar values with always helps grease the wheels.

Less mines online means = less potential surplus volume and of course a deficit.. which also works in our favour, with us not having to rush for fear of missing the market.. take the time and get everything squeaky clean before progressing..

This end of the market is full of dates beings set and then being pushed back.. This doesnt really phase me too much atm.  What I have found with AKM is that they have usually have justification for pushing these timeframes ie. upping max capacity of T/py of the rail line.  I think it’s good of the company to be forward and transparent with what the situation is and not leave it till day dot then give a loose explanation as to why the time frames have been pushed.

When these big potentially de-risking dates are given, it tends to attract a few more DTers. Potentially the reason for some recent volume we’ve been seeing.. as soon as there is a mention of things not happening this week.. they run for the hills and move to the next hot thing = todays sell off on high-ish volume..  Hopefully these sell offs are just being passed into the hands of people that have a more investor mentality when it comes to AKM have done their study understand the story and potential for reward anlong with the realisation of the amount of time and work it will take to get there.. this would be a reason why supply was sucked up @ 18 and not blown away like alot of other specs have been prone too.

These updates are all part of the overall plan just adding in piece by piece..  obviously a massive amount of work to be done and much better to get it right first time then to rush things just to retract or rehash things down the road..  Personally happy to get the updates..  it all adds to what will be a great investment but just like all good things will take time..

Just some thoughts..  enjoy the feed back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $126.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $38.69K 149.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 142651 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 66446 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.