AKM 3.85% 25.0¢ aspire mining limited

@YB86sorry but nuurstei was never a live option imo not until it...

1. 9,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3490
    @YB86

sorry but nuurstei was never a live option imo not until it had more resource. I doubt mr t ever gave nuurstei much consideration. Great coal but needs more to justify a mine

I think the broader point is there is always some proportion of
    peoplevwho prefer a mine not be built.

reason I’m in akm in part is because Mongolia is a 1920d country by our standard of living - which means they disproportionately need new mines to get a decent, safe, confortable life with opportunities for their kids.

j come from a rural part of nsw where I’ve seen 3 different resources projects - 2 got up one knocked back. Cockies have the same pragmatic scepticism the world over
    in the end they votased mainly on money and jobs for their kids - soo long as they think water will remain safe

they hate inner city Audi drivers more than they hate mining ceos

i think ultimately economics determines timing in mining. Bettter the economics of a project get the more speed it builds and the more easily money becomes available

thats why I’m paying attention to iron ore demand

overall structurally it feels to me like there may be a bull market breakout in coking coal

that would really push Oedp into higher gear.

akm isn’t bhp. Wouldn’t have 1000s of people to throw at an issue. Juniors need economics to oil the wheels that pull externals into alignment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $126.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $38.69K 149.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 142651 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 66446 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.