PGM 0.00% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Owendale Project Update, page-15

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I agree Oly, it is responsible and if it means no further dilution which I'm assuming is the plan from his "will result in greater value to existing investors" part, then I guess that's good news.

I think I would prefer a larger up front cost for a lower ongoing cost. That to me shows confidence. In my opinion this announcement reaked of desperation. But if you're right Oly and a deal is in the back ground then I suppose you make concessions in the short term for wins in the long.

I didn't expect them to give up on the cobalt entirely though, particularly with the macro conditions of that market. I'm not surprised we're taking a hit today. Maybe they intend to sell the tailings to CLQ... by the time they get their process plant up and running we should have a nice little stock pile.

All in all, the real reason I'm here is the same as you. If this move is all part of the journey to developing Skaergaard then so be it. I wonder what the capex of the ice queen would be, I don't think it ever got to that point, did it? Sale of 30% of MM and some Owendale profits. Would it be enough? Hmmmm.

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $25.35K 912.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111250 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 380 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.