PGM 4.76% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Guess what AH, PGM is in the Cobalt biz too. They are going to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Guess what AH, PGM is in the Cobalt biz too. They are going to spend 2 mill over large area drilling of shallow mineralization which has already shown to be high grade cf the other two, to define /upgrade their current Cobalt resource size .... which is separate from that in the Scandium resource .... yes they do have one. Thats why we need an analyst sheet to poperly define and clarify the complexities most have with this.

From memory already defined about 17 Kt Cobalt which market has ignored, so whatiff in next couple of months ater 2 mill drilling, upgrade to 50 Kt is defined? I'm stabbing a guess looking at the red bits on the map and the wide spaced grades they got in Sep drilling program which was never inputted into a resource upgrade. Would that mean we would be revised prorata with CLQ's market cap, to abt 400 mill bucks MC ?.... nahhh, never.

The work seems to have basically been done on the scandium more or less with current cost estimates for what appears a modest pilot plant at prob one tenth the likely later size. So guess yeah, it's time we become a Cobalt development company next quarter as reported.

Wonder when we will also become a gold in conglomerates company? That should be in serious focus early next year with ARV (200 mill MC) needing to do some serious work at MM to earn in, prob for them and Canadian Novo ( almost a billion bucks MC?).

Wonder when we will become a serious developer of the 40 MILLION OUNCES of GOLD and PALLADIUM in Greenland? Reckon the local politics is turning in favour of mining industry there with GGG now attracting interest at 120 mill bucks MC ?

Wonder when our ex Bloom Energy new director will show us why he was appointed few months ago to the PGM Board. That's an ongoing mystery which might soon be answered.

Wonder why they bothered to even make today's announcement solo .... THAT is truly a mystery to me .... actually a non announcement for mine unless it accompanies something else coming.

Soooo many Q's needing answers.

In the words of the icon Hal Todd who used to keep us awake til 3 am with his Epic Theatre TV show ..." stay with us viewers, the best is yet to come" haha

U need a touch of humour to try and work out this Chess game ... gotta admit, it is testing at times ... espesh the market's total disregard for the potential and likely, whereas sheez, who really cares if cobalt / nickel from laterites will ever be commercially viable in anyone's hands. But u gotta hand it to CLQ and AUZ, they sure spin a good yarn to the punters hungry for Cobalt hey haha. Has any nickel laterite/Co project ever succeeded in Oz haha ??? Who cares, the several years timeframe indicated by our peers gives them plenty of time to swing with the market with that Q unanswered hey haha.

Watch for Gold thru USD 1365 and / or palladium thru 1150 in the new year Teddy and I will be writing more epics for you haha. As an engineer, I am dying to have a peek at the Skaergaard scoping study spread sheet.

Where's that sense of humour Teddy haha ?

Just a few of my random thoughts on the theme .... over and over again ... until we find that missing link to complete the puzzle hey, cos it could be worth squillions to us in short time.

OWEP

PS for newcomers, when the whole area was up for grabs, PGM had the first pick of the crop and chose Owendale as the preferred fo reasons we have previously delved into. Just a thought. CLQ and AUZ got the fish John West didnt want haha. I dont see any red bits on the map of AUZ's ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $27.63K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 280118 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.