PGM 10.5% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Owendale Project Update, page-34

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U have to remember when Xi took over in 2015 one of the first things he did was revamp the then ailing aluminium industry. Clamps were placed on overseas investments and I believe 70 pct of Chinalco's workforce was restructured. Before that Chinalco in late 2014 were advanced in assessing PGM as likely supplier of primary Sc and on verge of a deal I reckon. I believe the clamps have recently been released

The other important consideration is that China buys all its airliners from overseas yet they have the largest fleet of all. 3D printing of Sc-Al alloys will enable China to make its own planes, better, faster and 30 pct less fuel guzzling and hence polluting than competitors Airbus and Boeing as well as save all them billions in forex.

Each airplane needs abt 1-2 mill bucks of Sc but payback in fuel savings alone is abt one year The associated advantages are even more important.

The Sc would be combined as oxide with alumina also an oxide as feed to the smelter. No one will produce more expensive Sc metal, there is no need. Oxide is what the market wants.

PGM is now effectively talking about an initial 20 tpa "pilot plant" for paltry 38 mill capex and fast track with off the shelf items, and which sounds like it can be expanded as required in modules of 20 tpa. Wonderful. If a Chinalco or like Alco decides to run with this, 20 tpa is test the water size and IMO would rapidly expand to many multiples as Sc-Al makes the inroads envisaged on cost-effective basis. Sc-Al will be around long after Co is replaced by cheaper equivalents.

So yeah sounds gungho to me and I expect this is the initial size wanted by an intended user trying it out. And PGM have the grade and large resource size to enter this exciting emerging market whilst the Co boys are happy to mine the market for now.

But hey, we have the Dunite like CLQ has but AUZ hasn't and hey 2 mill bucks drilling to begin next month to define the higher grade, shallower, less complex Cobalt resource is about to begin as separate project no 2. Looks like plenty there given the high grade wide spaced preliminary drill hits in September which haven't yet been incorporated into any resource upgrade. But obviously nice enough to decide serious 2 mill bucks drill program is warranted and prob for JORC.

And then there's projects 3 and 4 waiting in the wings and itching to come to centre stage at any time and soon I suspect.

Gonna be an exciting 2018 coming bros. And yeah Niclou, locked and loaded with core ready to play the pivotal breakouts with extra tradets is the way to be for mine. Next post thru 25 opens the revaluation floodgates IMO with ensuing PP abt 62.

Plenty of stock has recently transferred from weak hands to strong. Looking forward to some serious awakenings ahead.

OWEP from the half glass full guy not shy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $3.56K 165K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 994000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 133478 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.