PGM 0.00% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Owendale Project Update, page-38

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Yeah you are right guys.  Too much on this plate to understand .... just wait until it all happens hey.

But PGM has indeed defined what they will be doing during 2018 and u can work out the likely sequence when if u bother to do yr DD.

Lets KISS for now ::::   

PFS and JORC reserves done for the SCANDIUM with DFS completing ...... base case NPV for 35 years @ 42 tpa is USD 1.20 ps ...... and lets ignore the fact they have just indicated it will likely be seriously bigger.

The rest we can also ignore for now hey .... unless u wanna set up to make some serious bucks multiples upside from current ridiculous low sp using a little imagination as to how the things will evolve using the macro drivers evolving.

Pity we have no friggin analysts with a little imagination in this country ........but someone is indeed accumulating for size ongoing.

Time for me to take another holiday methinks .........

Happy Xmas to all and a very happy New Year coming up.  Gotta get fit to enjoy whats coming.

I expect a few of yas to party with me next year beneath the Jade Dragon where Zeus aka Sanduo has his holiday abode.  More on that later.  The Tibetans party like Greeks used to before JC scaled them back a bit haha.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $6.136K 259.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214084 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.