PGM 0.00% 2.2¢ platina resources limited

I would already be having drinks with Norilsk over Skaergaard....

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I would already be having drinks with Norilsk over Skaergaard. Am sure they wouldn't mind the Gold and Platinum as well there. Love the fact the three mineralised strata are uniform and visually identifiable. Should make infill drilling for upgrade to PFS /reserves / DFS reasonably easy and quickly doable. And given it outcrops and slopes over wide intersections, should make mining relatively easy too all year round. Wonder when the seafloor power cable from Iceland will be completed. Further enhances the economics you would think. Other goodies there too. The Sep 2013 Scoping Study released to the market inspires plenty of confidence given once again Palladium is flirting with its highs tonite. Gold too looks to be completing it's mandatory 8-count in the neutral corner. Skaergaard would be my immediate priority given the likely mid term drivers. But then you guys would call it adding
    to PGM'S identity crisis hey haha. I am locked and loaded. Shld be a sensational new year coming up on four fronts concurrently. But we do need a second vehicle with added olympians, maybe a Sprott or a Kaplan in the Chair.
    Opinion again and again ho hum.
    I doubt you will find too many opportunities for obvious explosive mid term upside than our Ice Queen currently valued at zilch by the dumb "market"
    More opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.519K 69.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53129 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 108936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 88600
Last updated 13.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.