AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

One if the wisest men I have had the pleasure of working with...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    One if the wisest men I have had the pleasure of working with once told me a story of the military college he attended in the US and how over the years whenever they had a new principal (or I guess commander in this case) put in charge he would instruct all the trees down the driveway to be ripped out and replanted with another species as a way of clearly defining the starting point of his tenure.

This was a particularly badly worded announcement this morning and it makes it sound like perhaps the technology is flawed and even the loyal are questioning the science and second guessing that we may have had journal papers rejected.

I (fingers crossed) am guessing that today was Ross's tree ripping out moment - the low in the share price - and from here we will see that peer review is in fact underway with no rejections and the problems with the patch will be something minor like adhesion and the 12mth time frame is way over stating it as Ross knows not meeting deadlines will cause him to get thrown to the lions more than any other failure.

With the AGM next week it won't take long to see whether I am right or wrong this time so please everyone go along and ask your questions and if it doesn't turn out to be as bad as today's annoucment suggests ask how it was ever approved to go out. Look for some soil under Ross's nails and an answer that it won't happen again and we will know why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.