XAM 3.45% 5.6¢ xanadu mines ltd

Ann: Oyut Ulaan - high-grade massive sulphide mineralisation, page-4

1. 3,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8531
    Just a quick knee jerk reaction.  Tend to agree with you rgdk however with a but.  They seem to keep coming up with too many good targets without focusing on specific ones.  My impression and one which has led me to swap XAM (which I feel has good long term potential for a major discovery) for something else.

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 9.24.03 am.png

OU targets - with some pretty interesting results, including today's Ann.  Whatever they decide to do it will be expensive.

I watched (online) the drill out process of the Far North (Hugo Dummett) deposit of Oyu Tolgoi where holes from half a dozen or more rigs were routinely drilled to 1-2 kms with spectacular results.  Hopefully something akin to this will happen for XAM at either (or both) OU or Kh.

The section for Target 10 is somewhat confusing as the sense of movement indicated on the fault seems to be incorrect.  This could be a function of 3d geometry and have something to do with the timing for the intrusive.  The major implication is for the depth potential of the porphyry intersection - which seems to be similar grade to those at Diorite Hill.  

The high grade intersection is a potential "Brent Cook fatal flaw" - that 0.9m at 22% Cu carries 90 or so percent of the grade and makes the result suspect to be very limited.

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 9.17.35 am.png

Breccia zone looking interesting with somewhat limited for depth at the moment.

Sorry if a bit negative - there is a good chance of elephants among the dense bush of anomalies and targets.

DYOR GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $96.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $6.723K 118.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1119999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.