OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

CYM could be interesting but despite doubledeckerdog's view my...

1. 1,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    CYM could be interesting but despite doubledeckerdog's view my pick is still RXM or KGL. Both have huge potential to expand with additional drilling and both a shovel ready with all consents. RXM was a dog not due to poor grades but due to consents, now in hand, they've even raised now to get on with the Hillside project, and their Hog Ranch Nevada gold project might just pay for the rest when spun off after current "prove up as much resource fast" drilling. KGL has a viable project on what is more and more likely going to be a huge resource. They've done the hard work to get the project proven up as viable to build, but I'd rather have the Jervios prospects here in Aus than a play Canada or South America any day. My expectation with Jervios will be another mines in the spinifex story. They have only scratched the surface and haven't joined the dots yet on whats underneath yet IMHO
    Quite the opportunity at the moment with China dumping copper on market to cap the Cu price, my pick is this is a short window while China makes a move on purchasing some prime Cu assets. It doesn't suit China's long game to cap Cu as long term they run out of reserves which leaves them exposed. Capping the Cu price also stops conversion investment into Aluminum again something which doesn't suit their long game. So my pick is we will see some Chinese Backed Cu acquisitions. They'll pick up Myanmars Cu assets at fire sale but I'm sure they will be hunting globally including Aus.

AIMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.