COB 1.35% 7.5¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Ann: OZ Minerals Testwork Co-operation Agreement, page-13

1. 11,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    It has taken a great deal of time to get this IE report. IMHO I think it is to some extent just another example of delays that we see time and time again once you get into this odd world of IE Determination. Again it is IMHO and my view that the facts of the jointly agreed and jointly signed TJV Agreement and the compliance thereof will carry great weight.

I did see a couple of comments on this new test work for OZL (hands up, I am a holder of OZL and know a fair bit about its projects and management). It is true that the market could not seem to give a fig about some far off test work, why would they when COB are held hostage to a significant decision right now, but that does not mean it's not important. In fact I say this is possibly a very important stand alone project, with no connection to the COB/BPL issue at all.

If you look at the geology of Carrapateena particularly with regard to the high grade under-ground ore that Carrapateena is all about, you see that the most abundant sulphides are Chalopyrite >Pyrite>Bornite these are the vast majority. Now look at the scale of Carrapateena it is tagged to be a 4.25Mtpa underground operation, OZL have a need and COB may have a solution, and that is some significant ore treatment footprint !

COB have already proved (ASX 26/2/19) that they have successfully treated Pyrite at Broken Hill 45T @ 90% cobalt recovery. I maintain that this may well become a very significant project, markets as they do will one day price this, if COB can repeat the Broken Hill test work.

I await the IE determination, which I hope/suspect is more like weeks than months away.

Cheers
    Phil.
    Last edited by philh9: 22/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $74.09K 984.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 583489 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 14551 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.