OZM 6.25% 4.5¢ ozaurum resources limited

Ann: OzAurum Raises $2.4m in Share Placement, page-43

1. 3,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Our gold deposit it a lot different to NXM's, NXM's is spread out and patchy and seems to narrow at depth.
    Also, OZM is far tighter with the cash getting more bang for our buck. Our gold deposit will be owner operated , so again less hand outs. Tudor is a great Geo, imho. However, he isn't personally holding many NXM shares, so dilution seemingly isn't important to him. To OZM, however, keeping dilution to an absolute minimum is paramount to Andrew Pumphrey, which suits both him and us shareholders alike. So yes, I see OZM surpassing NXM in not only SP but eventually MC and dividends.
    The depth of geological knowledge in the Pumphrey family is immense, with as you know his wife being a Petrologist, running her own lab, lecturing, etc... and his children are geologists/drillers. Andrew himself ran a drilling company of his own and owns his own rig, is a surveyor, mine manager, and Geo. His biggest asset, though, is his honesty and integrity, which are rare and really on display recently, which is what kept me invested here through the dark lull of gold stocks.
    I will add, I think we're fortunate to have Andrew Tudor on the OZM board and to have his vast geological knowledge on hand, best of both worlds imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $7.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $11.41K 248.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130789 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 69180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ 26123
Last updated 11.48am 04/06/2024 ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.